Thursday 17 July 2014

Have you seen this jacket??

 Have you seen this jacket? (not that i've lost it or anything...)

I'm a long skirt, maxi dress kind of a girl...most of the time. And most of the time I find myself wanting to pair either of this with a denim jacket. Not only are denim jackets great for casual and easy going outfits, but every girl needs one of this in her closet. For the longest time I have been trying to get me one of these, and for the longest time it has proven to be oh so very elusive (atleast in this coastal parts). So I ask, have you seen this jacket? and if yes, where can I get it? (save me from this misery, pretty pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase!!!) atleast point me to the right direction.

This very important piece, acts as an accent to compliment and complete your outfit. A good jacket can change your look completely. So if you’re looking to spruce up your wardrobe, this is just the thing. Why I love this jacket so much? you can wear it with so many things without looking the same.











 Aaaaaand, it looks good on guys too!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment